Skip to main content

Film Production

Hey Guys, and Welcome back to my blog. 

Today i am going to talk about how i helped out at a local play and music show in my local town in Ireland. From College, i got a once and a life time opportunity to go and help with the filming of our local play and musical also run by the college. The aim of the show was to help promote a song the college has wrote. It was a clever idea indeed. The first half of the show consisted of music covers but the music students from college, and the second part was a drama that was preformed by creative students from college also. It was a great show i must say. I had a complete blast.





So, I and three other class friends went to the show to help out a local film production company, with the camera work. I was lucky enough to have been given the chance to be behind a camera, getting shots while live and zooming in and out. I really enjoyed what I was doing. I found this experience great. I was also shown how you talk to the camera men or women, and how to navigate when the camera is live or not. I felt like I was in my element. I always had a found of Film and tv production. As I love photography, I didn't see the reason to why I wouldn't like a hand on projects like this. It really opened my eye's and made me think about what career I really want. 

Throughout the night, i had a great time. I was tired a lot faster than I thought. I never knew being behind a camera for two hours filming would take so much energy out of me. I was so happy that I went and did this one in a life time thing, as I was unsure if I would ever get the same chance again. I was happy I choose to go and see how sets are also done. I think by doing this experience, I enjoy working with Cameras and on sets. I think i fitted in perfectly.

The below are images that i took on the night. As you can see i was working with very high tech Cameras. I was very nervous and scared when using them encase i broke one. Once i got the hand of it, i got more comfortable and let my skills and interest of camera work shine. I did enjoy this wonderful experience. 





       
Camera 1
Camera 2


Camera Panel

From this experience, i would like to encourage you all to try new things and do things that give you the chance to exceed new skills and talents. I think that you need to try new things and experience all aspects of life, and by doing little things or helping out in your community really helps develop your character and shape you to the person you want to become!

Creative

I hope you all enjoyed this little post, and feel free to leave any comments below. 

                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns

Hey!  Today I am going to be talking about the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns. Analysis The very first step in any campaign is the analysis step. It is the stepping stone to your campaign. If you do this step correct and see its benefits, it will set up the campaign to succeed. What is analysis? Analysis is concerned with looking at where we are (the company/business/product/brand etc.) now in terms of where we are positioned in the market place and what the digital opportunities are. Companies in general should conduct a competitor analysis to identify how their competitors are performing within the digital sector. Conducting an internal analysis using SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) will help identify the company's skill and knowledge with respect to digital marketing. You must decide on the specify target audience in this step and the age group of the audience you are trying to sell to. Rememb

Identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.

Hey Guys!  Today I am going to identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimizations, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns. Social Media Marketing A social media presence is a necessity for many customer-driven enterprises, as it will give the impression of a more immediate connection between the customer and the seller. Campaigns spread through social media are believed the have a more resonance because they are usually discovered thought links shared by trusted sources. This allows advertisers target their message to a very specific audience, providing the potential for better results. Buffer: Buffer unlike Hootsuite isn't a free application. You can have up to ten free posts and then you have to pay to use it. It works with the social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. This app works the same way as Hootsuite works, you can sche

Strengths and Weakness of E-Tools

Social Media Marketing Advantages of social media marketing In Expensive. Widely Available.  Easy to use and easy to run a campaign. Business tool available. Scheduling posts. Specify Audience. Accessible.  Can be area specific. Can give links and graphics to represent and link the page to relevant pages. Increased Brand Recognition. More Opportunities to Convert. Higher conversion rates. Increased Inbound Traffic. Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time. Disadvantages of social media marketing Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time.   Blogger Strengths of blog Blogs are to express your feelings through words. You can post your interests for the whole world to see. Blogger is the number one blogging tool in the world. Owned by Google, which means