Skip to main content

My Photography - What i use to edit?

Hey Guys, and Welcome back to my blog!






Today I am going to be talking all about My Photography, what I use to capture my images, what I use to edit my photos, and where I publish my photos.

My Photography 



Over the past few weeks I have been super busy with college and work. But this didn't stop me from capturing lovely moments. Even when I was walking home from college or sitting at my desktop doing up reports, if the moment felt right and the scene was beautiful to look at, I had to take a snap of it. I enjoy Photography probably more than talking to people. I enjoy the peace that comes with the adventure of looking for new things or places to snap. 



Photography for me is more than a hobby, it’s more a passion. Without my interest in Photography I would probably be lost in this world. Photography allows me to see new places and learn new skills and most importantly make new friends on this incredible journey. I take Nature and Landscape photography mainly. I love nature and the peace that comes with it. I enjoy taking photos of the scenery around me and close ups of new and exciting plants. Landscape photography for me allows me to be creative and imaginative through a picture. I don't need expensive equipment when I go out to take new Photos, I just need my Imagination to incorporate the wonderful scenery of Ireland. 


Here are some examples of my work!

























What i use?


For my Photography, I use my Iphone6s to capture my images. It has a great Camera that allows me the ability of capturing my images. I got this phone for Christmas in 2016 and it was the best gift I ever received. It has allowed me the freedom and saved me the hassle of having to carry a DSLR around with me for when I want to take Photos. 

What i use to edit my Photos?


Most of the time I never edit my photos as the quality and view is so breath taking, but there are times where I would have to enhance the colour or the decrease the brightness to give the image a moodier effect. I use an application called Adobe Lightroom, which is a paid editor from Adobe. It is a Smartphone application. I use this application on my Iphone6s. This is very beneficial as I can make quick edits to my photos before I post them on social media. It is very simple application to use and this is why I love it.

             Here are some examples of edits I did using Lightroom

           Before                                     After

 












I also use an app called PhotoGrid that allows me to put a white border on my images. I add this white border for my Instagram theme. It is a free app and is very easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone!


Here are some photos that i have added a border to!

                                         
                                         

                                         

Where I post my images?

I upload my Photos to my social media accounts. This allows me the benefit of getting my work out for the world to see. I upload my images to my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page quiet often! You should check them out! My Instagram is RoisinMcphillip My Twitter is RoisinMcphillip and My Facebook Page is RoisinMcphillipsPhotography 


I hope you all enjoyed this blog. If you have any request about the editing software I use or any other Photography related questions, feel free to either contact me through social media or by leaving a comment. I hope you all enjoyed this. Thanks!





                   
                                                                                                                      










Comments

  1. I like your photos, they are so peaceful :)
    https://altealeszczynska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the lovely comment 😊

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! They really are breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your for your comment !! Hope you enjoyed the post

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Outline the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns

Hey!  Today I am going to be talking about the stages of Analysis, Development, Implementation and Control of Digital Marketing Campaigns. Analysis The very first step in any campaign is the analysis step. It is the stepping stone to your campaign. If you do this step correct and see its benefits, it will set up the campaign to succeed. What is analysis? Analysis is concerned with looking at where we are (the company/business/product/brand etc.) now in terms of where we are positioned in the market place and what the digital opportunities are. Companies in general should conduct a competitor analysis to identify how their competitors are performing within the digital sector. Conducting an internal analysis using SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) will help identify the company's skill and knowledge with respect to digital marketing. You must decide on the specify target audience in this step and the age group of the audience you are trying to sell to. Rememb

Identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimization, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns.

Hey Guys!  Today I am going to identify e-tool to include social media marketing, blogs, rich media, email marketing, search engine optimizations, online advertising and their application to digital marketing campaigns. Social Media Marketing A social media presence is a necessity for many customer-driven enterprises, as it will give the impression of a more immediate connection between the customer and the seller. Campaigns spread through social media are believed the have a more resonance because they are usually discovered thought links shared by trusted sources. This allows advertisers target their message to a very specific audience, providing the potential for better results. Buffer: Buffer unlike Hootsuite isn't a free application. You can have up to ten free posts and then you have to pay to use it. It works with the social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest. This app works the same way as Hootsuite works, you can sche

Strengths and Weakness of E-Tools

Social Media Marketing Advantages of social media marketing In Expensive. Widely Available.  Easy to use and easy to run a campaign. Business tool available. Scheduling posts. Specify Audience. Accessible.  Can be area specific. Can give links and graphics to represent and link the page to relevant pages. Increased Brand Recognition. More Opportunities to Convert. Higher conversion rates. Increased Inbound Traffic. Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time. Disadvantages of social media marketing Privacy Issues. Internet Access needed. Device Pendent. It can be expensive to promote for long periods of time.   Blogger Strengths of blog Blogs are to express your feelings through words. You can post your interests for the whole world to see. Blogger is the number one blogging tool in the world. Owned by Google, which means